You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at email@example.com.
Responsible to ensure Contact Centre operations are running smoothly for 24 hrs. x 7 days a week. Team Leaders works on 24 hrs x 7 days shift and aside from having an overall responsibility of floor management while on duty, they are also responsible for the performance of a dedicated team reporting under them.
- Managing the daily running of the operation i.e. adherence of schedule, attendance, scheduling, floor management, real time performance management etc.
- Handling all escalation i.e. call back, demand to speak to supervisor, complain etc., and provide guidance to CSE i.e. clarification, resources, difficult or complex problems etc.
- Conducts briefings or training to communicate product services information, work procedure, company policies, performance updates, gather feedback from CSE etc.
- Providing feedback to immediate manager on individual team members, working with manager on performance improvement of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Manages team performance in accordance to KPI i.e. discipline, productivity, efficiency, quality etc.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service and 2 years’ experience in team leading position.
- Preferably from Telco environment.
- Able to use Microsoft Office and contact center system with knowledge in contact center metrics and attention to details.
- Able to work on rotation shift working hours i.e. rotation on 24 hours x 7 days shift.
- Immediate permanent positions available.