You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at email@example.com.
Contact Centre Manager is responsible for delivering high standards of service to customers by making the most effective and efficient use of Contact Centre staff and technology resources. Ensure that calls are answered within agreed Service Level and in an appropriate manner with consistent quality. Accountable for overall Contact Centre performances and team reporting directly to them. Works on a 7 days rotation shift.
- Operating and developing the Call Centre and offering service delivery to meet the needs of Customers.
- Managing the daily operation of the Call Centre to ensure service delivery standards are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives.
- Work with Team Leaders to clearly define their responsibilities and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call Centre.
- Responsible for ensuring that Team Leaders and CSE have the knowledge and skills to answer customers’ inquiries, requests for support or problems quickly and effectively.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising Performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- At least 8 years’ experience in Contact Centre management with at least 4 years at managerial Capacity.
- Outstanding knowledge of principles of Contact Centre management and its best practices.
- Direct management of workforce of above 50 FTE.