You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at email@example.com.
Responsible to lead the execution of marketing activities to drive growth of Postpaid and Enterprise product line. This person will have accountability on revenue growth and profitability of the assigned product. The person will be responsible for product innovation, product positioning, and product experience and go-to-market strategies
- Develop in-depth understanding of the industry / market trends, market requirements and marketing strategies. Define product value proposition with alignment to target segment needs in order to introduce unique and relevant products and promotions resulting in strong subscriber take-up.
- Execute marketing plan and initiatives to promote Postpaid to drive commercial growth.
- Consistent monitoring of product performance to ensure optimal revenue is gained and customer loyalty is maintained.
Product Lifecycle management
- Enhance and ensure products offering are competitive and meet commercial KPIs. Conduct post-launch management of products, program and promotions. Develop and enhance necessary backend business processes as part of product requirements.
Process and value chain improvement
- Ensure process efficiency & effectiveness with constant process/system improvements and innovative practices, benchmarking performance against market. Identify, evaluate & mitigate gaps in our processes or practices.
- Track and analyse market competition: packaging, pricing, value proposition, strategy.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 year experience in product marketing from Telco background.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Economics or relevant studies.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to develop marketing plans and products and communicate succinctly its value propositions.
- Ability to analyse numbers and turn them into meaningful management reports.