You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at email@example.com.
Manage overall U Mobile’s Online Digital Media, Social Media, and Agencies & Budget Management.
Online digital media
- Assist in developing campaign performance metrics and return on investment analysis across.
- Assist in developing online media advertising landscaping, and conversion together with Head of Digital.
- To use creative channels to maximize promotional opportunities for the brand/campaign in a cost efficient manner, building a consistent level of buzz around the brand leading to version and sales.
- Online advertising monitoring and cost optimization.
- Utilize a range of techniques including but not limited to paid media.
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging & audience identification.
- Manage and monitor Social Media presence of U Mobile.
- Quick turnaround for social media crisis (if any).
- Managing customer advocacy/ambassadorship program to build customer retention.
Agencies and Budget Management
- Negotiate cost and investment in the best interest of the company including fees, production estimates and media contracts.
- Liaison for online advertising and creative/social/digital agency.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital media.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Proven and good digital knowledge/experience and have strong understanding skills coupled with strong data driven marketing approach/analytical mind-set and critical thinking.
- Passionate about digital growth, brand building and creativity.
- Previous experience and excellent track record in executing integrated digital campaigns.
- Strong skills in online marketing (Google AdWords, SEO/SEM), branding, social media marketing and creative content copywriting are desirable.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player.