You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible to lead a small team of frontline staff, who provide Level 2 support for non-voice cases, focusing into end-to-end ownership of complex cases which requires further investigation and involves cross departmental effort. To be capable of attending to complex enquiries and feedback received from social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter as well as those escalated via regulatory bodies, NGO, CFM, media, tribunal court, internal escalations etc.
- Focuses into management of complex issues raised by frontline operation. Collaborate with IT, engineering, Sales, Finance and product managers in resolving customer issues.
- Ensuring the dispersal of pertinent information to Customer Relation staff regarding products, services and customers.
- Manage VOC feedback, process and reporting. Ensure that the organization demonstrates learnings from customer feedback and uses it as part of continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for providing reports on various aspects of Customer Relation performance including Voice of Customer (VOC).
- Define, implement and manage incident analysis, identifying and creating incident records, and undertaking diagnosis of the cause of incidents putting forward recommendations for improvement.
- Focuses into supporting new hire to shorten their learning curve after completion of new hire training.
- Lead a team of 10-15 staff, guide and support in performing their duties.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service environment with at least 2-4 years of experience in providing customer service support for non-voice channel.
- Solid experience in customer complaint handling and/or investigation.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders to drive customer experience improvements.
- Operation operates 24 x 7. Staff will be willing to work on shift.