- Online Store
- Internet (Broadband)
- WiFi Calling - iOS
- Free MOLPoints
- WiFi Calling - Android
- Best IDD 1310
- CPA Service
- Combo Indonesia
- Data Roaming
- Data Backpack Promotion
- Domestic Roaming
- Google Play™
- Free Video + Music Streaming
- LTE 4G
- International Roaming
- Nano SIM
- Video Carrier Billing
- U Data Roam 10 and U Data Roam 36
- Events & Promotions
- General Enquiries
- Value Added Services
- U Card
- U Store
System will renew the BlackBerry daily plan, which is based on the package that you’ve previously subscribed.
BlackBerry® Internet Service Daily & Weekly are not allowed to be deactivated, you will have to wait until the plan expires.For BlackBerry® Internet Service Monthly, you are able to deactivate by dialling *118# and select BlackBerry.
The following plans are available:
- Daily – Valid for 1 Day @RM1.50
- Weekly – Valid for 7 Days @RM9
- Monthly – Valid for 1 Month * @RM25
* Monthly plans are automatically renewed
No, you need to have a BlackBerry® device to subscribe to this service.
There are 2 ways to activate BlackBerry Service
- UMB (*118#) e.g. Dial *118# , select Mobile Services > BlackBerry (BIS), then select the BlackBerry service you wish to subscribe.
- SMS (short code: 28118) e.g. Send to 28118
- ON BB Day, Send to 28118
- ON BB Week, Send to 28118
- ON BB Month, Send to 28118
- ON BB 2Month, Send to 28118
Yes, you will receive a SMS notification when your BlackBerry® Internet Service plan is about to expire.
You’re able to stop the BlackBerry auto renewal package before any time before 23:00.
You will need to activate your International Roaming services, then you will be able to use your BlackBerry® overseas.Click here for the list of countries where data roaming is supported.
You can set up your email via your phone by going to "Set Up" Menu, select Email Setting and just follow the instruction.
You will be prompted by a message: "Depending on your data plan you might incur additional charges. Do you wish to continue?" on your phone, by clicking "OK" you will be charged 5sen/ MB.
Prompt 1: For internet tethering you will be notified with the following on your desktop manager.