- Online Store
- Internet (Broadband)
- Google Play™
- Free Video + Music Streaming
- LTE 4G
- International Roaming
- Nano SIM
- Video Carrier Billing
- U Data Roam 10 and U Data Roam 36
- WiFi Calling - iOS
- Free MOLPoints
- WiFi Calling - Android
- Best IDD 1310
- CPA Service
- Combo Indonesia
- Data Roaming
- Data Backpack Promotion
- Domestic Roaming
- Events & Promotions
- General Enquiries
- Value Added Services
- U Card
- U Store
“MOLPoints” is an online micropayment system developed and operated by MOL AccessPortal Berhad that enables purchase of products and services through the MOL portal and pay for purchases without the use of a credit card.
- Go to http://www.steampowered.com/wallet and sign in if you aren't already. You will need to create a Steam account if you do not already have one.
- Once logged into Steam, please enter your unique Wallet code that you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
- Click "Continue" to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.
- The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account's Steam Wallet balance. The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to [Your username]'s Account.
Yes, for postpaid subscribers, the reload charges will be reflected in your bill statement.
This promotion starts on 29 August 2016 and ends on 31 December 2016.
You can reload up to a maximum of RM100 daily and RM300 monthly.
With MOLPoints, you are able to purchase games, game credits and gaming accessories.
|3||195||210 (195 + Free 15)|
|5||325||350 (325 + Free 25)|
|10||650||700 (650 + Free 50)|
|20||1300||1500 (1300 + Free 200)|
|30||1950||2200 (1950 + Free 250)|
|50||3250||3600 (3250 + Free 350)|
Yes, credit will be deducted accordingly for every successful transaction.
Your Steam Wallet Code will not expire even if it is not redeemed.