- The programme is applicable to new mobile devices purchased from U Mobile and devices up to 10 (ten) months old – subject to proof with either warranty card or purchase receipt at the point of claim.
- Your device must be maintained as active on U Mobile SIM during the duration of the programme subscription period. An active U Mobile customer is a customer who is able to make and receive calls.
- U Mobile will collect premium for the programme from you.
- If you are a postpaid customer, all outstanding payment to U Mobile needs to be settled and paid prior to the processing of any claims request.
- If you intend to cancel your subscription to the programme, you shall notify U Mobile (by calling U Mobile customer service or walk into an U mobile store) least 7 days prior to the effective date of cancellation.
- U Mobile reserves the right to cancel your subscription to the programme on your behalf due to non-payment, with or without notice to you.
- No proration or refund of premium paid will be given in the event of cancellation of your subscription to the programme.
- The fees quoted for the programme are exclusive of tax
- U Mobile may change any of these terms and conditions including terminating or suspending this programme. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease subscription in the programme.
You are here
Policies, Terms & Conditions
U Care Plus 8