You are here
If you believe you have the passion, trustworthiness, full of inspiration, innovativeness and creativity to contribute as part of a dynamic team, you have come to the right place!
Take the first step to explore an exciting career with us, email your CV to us at email@example.com.
- Responsible for handling Mobile Apps operation tasks including analysis and troubleshooting on the daily issues raised
- Provide technical support to end users on Mobile Apps related issues/queries
- Responsible for supporting UAT, sanity test during Change Request (CR) deployment
- Onsite troubleshooting for hardware issues together with vendors whenever necessary
- Work closely with vendors to analyze and troubleshoot on daily operation issues
- Work cross functional with other operation teams to identify the root cause of issues escalated from users
- Prepare management report such as production issue list, transactions performance statistic, etc.
- Able to work odd hours to support major activities e.g. deployment, service outage, etc.
What are we looking for:-
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Telecommunication / Software Engineering / Networking / Electrical & Electronic or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience in Telco operation support
- Experience in mobile apps operation support
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Oracle/ Linux SQL and Unix/server-side scripting skills, basic hardware and networking skills
- Experience with SOA would be added advantage