You are here
KUALA LUMPUR, 1 September 2016: Further to the announcement dated 2 February 2016 in relation to the spectrum reallocation of 900MHz and 1800MHz, U Mobile Sdn Bhd wishes to announce that it has received a Letter of Offer dated 30 August 2016 from the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission in respect of the allocation of 2x5MHz of 900MHz and 2x15MHz of 1800MHz bands effective 1 July 2017. The acceptance deadline for this Letter of Offer is the same as the other telcos.
U MOBILE ROLLS OUT 4G LTE ADVANCED NETWORK COVERAGE IN KOTA BELUD.
Iskandar Puteri, 10 May 2016 – SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN and Thomas Town in Puteri Harbour announced a strategic alliance with U Mobile, the telco with the fastest mobile network in Malaysia, bringing together Malaysia’s favourite Hello Kitty and Thomas & Friends family attractions.
KUALA LUMPUR, 3 May 2016 – U Mobile Sdn Bhd, the telco with the fastest mobile network in Malaysia, has signed an agreement with SACOFA Sdn Bhd , the company with the exclusive rights to construct, own and manage communication infrastructures in Sarawak. With this partnership, U Mobile will be able to leverage upon SACOFA’s telecoms infrastructure footprint of over 700 sites state-wide, as well as its bandwidth leasing service to expedite network expansion and to enhance service quality in Sarawak.
Kuala Lumpur, 8 March 2016 - U Mobile, the telco with the fastest mobile network in Malaysia, announced today that it has partnered with Football Malaysia Limited Liability Partnership (FMLLP) to be the Official Co-Sponsor of the Superbest Power Piala FA and Liga Premier Malaysia for three years, starting from the 2016 season.
KUALA LUMPUR, 15 February 2016: In reference to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission’s (MCMC) announcement on the reallocation of spectrum on 1 February 2016, U Mobile confirms that it has been allocated with 15 years spectrum assignment of 2x5MHz of 900MHz and 2x15MHz of 1800MHz for full nationwide implementation starting 1 January 2017.
KUALA LUMPUR, 18 December 2015 – U Mobile Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile” or “Company”) is pleased to announce that D.Y.M.M. Sultan Ibrahim Ismail Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar Al-Haj (“DYMM Sultan Ibrahim”) has acquired a further 5% stake in the Company to increase his stake to 15%. DYMM Sultan Ibrahim acquired his initial 10% stake in U Mobile in 2014.
1st October 2015, Kuala Lumpur – U Mobile Sdn Bhd, Malaysia’s most dynamic and innovative telco, announced today that they have completed the addition of 1,000 new 4G LTE sites three months ahead of schedule.
These new sites are located at various locations across Klang Valley, Putrajaya, Seremban, Port Dickson as well as Johor Bahru. With the addition, U Mobile’s customers will enjoy uninterrupted high-speed connectivity with data speeds up to 75Mbps at more locations than ever before.
- The first telco in Malaysia to enter pre-5G agreement and to unlock the potential of 5G with leading technology service provider, ZTE.
- U Mobile continues to explore innovative network technologies to provide best in class mobile internet experience to Malaysians.
- TM will provide fibre mobile backhaul connectivity that covers Central, Southern, Eastern & Northern Malaysia
- U Mobile will utilise TM Next Gen Backhaul™ Services to strengthen network capabilities; part of U Mobile’s LTE rollout initiative to enhance customer user experience
Kuala Lumpur, 15 April 2015 – U Mobile, Malaysia’s most dynamic and innovative telco, recently won four customer experience-related accolades at the 2015 Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Customer Experience Awards, celebrating the telco’s commitment and unwavering efforts in delivering the best customer experience to consumers at all possible platforms and touch points.
- Vision 2 Million campaign concludes 2014 on a joyous note for U Mobile
- U Mobile customers are able to enjoy Free-On-Net Calls and Free Mobile Internet all-day on 18 December 2014
U Mobile Sdn Bhd, Malaysia’s most dynamic and innovative telco, concludes the year’s end with success in achieving its Vision 2 Million - a campaign aimed to achieve two million new U Mobile customers by the end of 2014, earlier than expected.
- Full-fledged telco strives for greater network capacity to cater to growing subscriber base
- Network rollout initiative to deliver high speed 3G and 4G LTE Mobile experience to its consumers
Telco Introduces New and Exciting Promotions to Give Consumers More Reasons to Switch to U Mobile
U Mobile Sdn Bhd, Malaysia’s most dynamic and innovative telco, brings forth yet another great surprise to the market with its Vision 2 Million campaign – the company’s initiative to add two million new subscribers to its existing pool of customers by 31 December 2014. The campaign resonates with the company’s unwavering efforts to bring unrivalled mobile experience to more customers, enabling them to enjoy high quality mobile internet services on-the-go when they stay connected.
- Full-Fledge Telco Kicks Off Major Rollout with Additional 2,000 3G & 4G LTE sites
- New Network Sites for High Quality Nationwide Connectivity Upon Completion in 2015