- Online Store
- Internet (Broadband)
- International Roaming
- Nano SIM
- Video Carrier Billing
- U Data Roam 10 and U Data Roam 36
- WiFi Calling - iOS
- Free MOLPoints
- WiFi Calling - Android
- Best IDD 1310
- CPA Service
- Combo Indonesia
- Data Roaming
- Data Backpack Promotion
- Domestic Roaming
- Google Play™
- Free Video + Music Streaming
- LTE 4G
- Events & Promotions
- General Enquiries
- Value Added Services
- U Card
- U Store
UMB: Dial *118#, then select "UBroadband", and select "Check Usage".SMS: Type "DATA" and send to 28118.
Booster plan enables data plan subscribers to increase their download speed if they have exhausted their data plan quota.
Type ON BOOST and send to 28118. Or Type ON BT and send to 28118.
No, you are not able to buy a Booster without first having a data plan, e.g. Unlimited Mobile Internet or MB40 Plan.
The data plans can buy booster are as follows:
- Prepaid with Broadband Plan (MB15, MB40, MB68, MB128)
- Postpaid with Broadband Plan (UB10, UB20, UB40, UB68, MB15, MB40, MB68, MB128)
- UBSIM with Broadband Plan (UB20, UB40, UB68, MB40, MB68, MB128)
- Prepaid with Unlimited Mobile Internet
Subscriber with MB Day cannot buy a booster.
Prepaid subscriber pays RM10 for 1GB with 3-day validity period. Postpaid and UBSIM subscribers pay RM10 for 1.5GB with a 3-day validity period.
Subscriber will receive four types of SMS notifications:-
- 90% of threshold for booster
- 100% of threshold for booster
- 12 hours prior to expiry of booster
- Expiry of booster
- Data Plan & Speed Fallback
Yes, Booster plan can be used in both U3G and DR.
Yes, you can purchase booster plan even before exceeding the volume quota of your data plan.
The booster plan’s validity period is independent of the MB40 or UMI plan. You still have 3 days validity period for the Booster Plan.