Policies, Terms & Conditions
7-Eleven Terms and Conditions
- This ‘Bundle Hebat’ promotion (“Promotion”) is organized by U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U) (“U Mobile”) which commences on 21st February 2017 and ends on 19th June 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (‘Terms and Conditions”).
- This Promotion is valid ONLY at 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
- During the Promotion Period, you can purchase one (1) prepaid simcard and top-up of RM10 (Bundle) at RM15.00 only. Normal price for the Bundle is RM18.50; RM8.50 is for the prepaid simcard and RM10 is for the top up.
- You are required to buy the Bundle in the same transaction. This Promotion is not applicable if you purchase the prepaid simcard and top up separately.
- U Mobile’s decisions on any matter relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, it will be determined solely by U Mobile.
- U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this Promotion and extending the Promotion Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Promotion. All participants and if the participants are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, all participants:-
- consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Promotion; and
- consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- The subscription and use of U Mobile’s prepaid mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Condition and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Promotion.