- There are 2 Voice Plans; Voice Plan 20 ("V20") and Voice Plan 30 ("V30") which are each a 30 day bundled service for local voice calls where you are entitled to the allocated local voice call credit set out below (collectively, the "Plans" and individually a "Plan").
- The Plans are available to U Mobile prepaid subscribers only.
- The Plans cannot be transferred to any other mobile number.
- We reserve the right to modify or otherwise change these Terms including the charges without notice to you. This overrides any requirement where we may have to give you notice in other parts of our agreement with you.
- The Plans cannot be combined with any other offers unless expressly stated.
- The Plans are available from 24 July 2014 until withdrawn by us.
Activation and Charges
- You may activate each Plan by dialing *118# or via SMS (<On V20> for V20, <On V30> for V30 on your mobile device.
- Before you activate, you must have a credit balance of at least RM20 for V20 and RM30 for V30.
- The activation fee is RM20 for V20 and RM30 for V30. We will deduct RM20 for V20 and RM30 for V30 from your credit balance whether or not the activation was authorized by you. No refunds or request for credit will be entertained.The validity period is 30 days from activation.
- If you purchase the same Plan (e.g. V20 repurchase V20, V30 repurchase V30), any unused minutes from the earlier Plan will be rolled over for use only if such unused minutes do not exceed in aggregate 200 minutes (for V20) and 360 minutes (for V30) at the time your later Plan is activated. Any unused minutes which exceed any of these limits will be forfeited.
- If you make a cross purchase of another Plan other than the same Plan, (e.g. If you have an existing V20 but you subsequently buy V30), there will be no rollover of unused minutes from the earlier Plan and any such unused minutes will be forfeited when the later Plan is activated. You will only be entitled to the allocated local voice minutes of the Plan purchased later.
- You may activate as many Plans as you like. Any unused minutes will be rolled over up to the maximum cap as stated above.
- Any other free voice calls from another U Mobile promotion will take precedence over each Plan and will be used first followed by the allocated minutes from a Plan. These free voice calls cannot be used to offset against the activation fee of the Plans.
- If you exceed the allocated minutes under any Plan, we will notify you via SMS or you can check your balance at any time by dialing*118*3*6#. However, you are not entitled to any refund or credit if we fail or delay in sending you the SMS notification.
- • If you wish to terminate a Plan, you can unsubscribe via UMB at *118*3*6# or by sending <OFF V20> for V20 and <OFF V30> for V30 to 28118. Any unused minutes will be forfeited.
- By subscribing to the Plans, you will enjoy 100 minutes of On-net voice calls with 100 minutes Off-net voice calls (for V20) and 180 minutes On-net voice calls with 180 Off-net voice calls (for V30). Call forwarding and special numbers e.g. 1300 or 1800 numbers are excluded from your call credit allocation. If you exceed this call credit or use our call forwarding service or dial special numbers, our standard charges will apply.
- Your allocated call credit will be deducted based on the duration of your calls. Both On-net and Off-net calls are charged based on 30 second block. On-net means calls made from a U Mobile number to another U Mobile number within U Mobile’s 3G network and not on any supplier’s network. Off-net means calls made from a U Mobile number to any other local operator’s number. If you use our multi-party conferencing service, your accumulated outgoing calls will be included as part of your allocated call credit.
Version: 25 July 2014