POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The 'MyNews Promo – Year End Sales' ("Promotion") is organised by U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U) ("U Mobile"), which commences on 1 October 2016 and ends on 28 February 2017 ("Promotion Period").
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below ("Terms and Conditions").
- This Promotion is valid ONLY at MyNews stores nationwide.
- During the Promotion Period, when you buy one (1) U Mobile Prepaid Starter Pack and bundle it with a reload worth RM15, RM35, RM55 or RM105, you will get free 3GB Internet.
- You must ensure that your account is in "active" status in order to enjoy free Internet. Active means able to make and receive calls.
- The free Internet quota granted is non-transferable either to any other person, entity or any other subscriber's prepaid account.
- The unutilised quota of free Internet will expire after 30 days and will not be carried forward.
- The free Internet can only be utilised domestically (within Malaysia only), not allowed for Internet roaming usage when overseas. You will be charged based on the Internet roaming rates imposed by current U Mobile roaming operators for Internet roaming usage whilst roaming overseas.
- The Internet usage and/or consumption shall be subject to the terms and conditions of U Mobile’s Fair Usage Policy. U Mobile reserves the right to manage your allocated bandwidth including the speed of Internet quota, suspension or termination of your bandwidth to the Internet service in accordance with U Mobile’s Fair Usage Policy.
- Free 3GB Internet consist of 1GB high speed internet and 2GB basic internet.
- The free 3GB internet will be credited into your account every 30 days from your first top-up date.
- Upon expiry of 30 days, any unutilised free internet quota shall be forfeited.
- U Mobile’s decisions on any matter relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined solely by U Mobile.
- U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this Promotion and extending the Promotion Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Promotion. All participants and if the participants are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, all participants:-
- consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Promotion; and
- consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- The subscription and use of U Mobile’s prepaid mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Condition and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Promotion.